MB ChB FRCS FRCOphth
Mr Waseem Aziz is an experienced ophthalmic surgeon who has undergone additional specialist training in corrective eye surgery.
After graduating from Aberdeen University and completing his postgraduate qualifications, Mr Aziz began his medical career as a Senior House Officer within the Accident and Emergency department at the Royal Surrey County Hospital. He then progressed to a position within the Blackburn Royal Infirmary as a Senior House Officer where he began to work in all aspects of eye care and general eye surgery. Later he became an Honorary Research Fellow at Manchester Royal Infirmary and at the Manchester Royal Eye Hospital in the Department of Ophthalmology.
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Royal College of Surgeons (RCS)
- Royal College of Ophthalmology (RCO)
- Over 80,000 eye surgeries
- 96.3% of LVC patients achieve 20:20 vision or better
- 99.8% of LVC patients achieve UK driving standard or better
- 99.2% of patients were satisfied with the care they received
What Mr Aziz’s patients say about him
“My experience with Optical Express was really good, from consultation to the procedure everything was first class. When going on holiday it is great not having to pack contact lenses, glasses and solutions. Swimming without contacts is brilliant. Many Thanks.“
“The surgeon was reassuring and spoke to me all through the surgery. I would highly recommend Optical Express, I love my new eyes and am thankful for their excellent service and care!“
Printer friendly version