Christmas is a magical time and everyone hopes for a Christmas miracle themselves. At Optical Express we can offer you our very own little miracle, laser eye surgery. First, there were glasses, then contact lenses, then finally laser eye surgery, and correcting poor eyesight has never been so effective or easier.
Like this year's must-have gift, more people choose us than anyone else for their laser eye surgery. In fact, more people trust us than all other providers combined. Despite treating more patients than anyone else, our priority remains to treat everyone as an individual. With the personal care and attention of our experienced staff, its always our aim to achieve the best results for you.
Benefits of attending a consultation
- It's free - and there's no obligation. So you won't be pressured to make any sort of decision.
- Our consultants never recommend a treatment for anyone it isn't suitable for.
- It's perfect opportunity to ask any questions you may have about laser eye surgery.
Why Optical Express
- £400 million has been invested in our clinics and technology. All of our clinics feature the same state of the art technology that led NASA to approve laser eye surgery for their astronauts.
- After your consultation, you'll receive our exclusive iScan report that includes details of the health, prescription and diagnostics of each of your eyes.
- Our clinical team has performed over two million surgeries, but they never forgot it's your first. You're in very good hands. We regularly access all of our surgeons to make sure they are maintaining the highest possible standards in treatment and care.
- Our comprehensive aftercare starts the day you have your treatment. You'll attend follow up appointments where our expert ophthalmologists will assess your recovery.
You can also give the gift of glasses-free vision for less this Christmas 20% off our gift vouchers! Pop into your local store to pick them up. You can find your nearest Optical Express here.
Book a consultation