It’s Mother’s Day this Sunday 31st March and as the shops fill with flowers, chocolates and bubble bath, it’s time to celebrate your mum by gifting her something truly life-changing.
But first, ask yourself these questions:
- Does your mum constantly lose her glasses?
- Is she wary about the thought of contact lenses?
- Is she fed up paying for new glasses/contacts?
Does this sound like the special mum in your life? The gift of laser or lens surgery will enable her to enjoy all the precious moments in her life in gloriously high definition.
What are the benefits of laser/lens surgery?
- It’s a quick procedure with fast recovery times
- Lens surgery corrects presbyopia (the need for reading glasses) as well as long sightedness.
- Finance options are available so her treatment is affordable and achievable
- She can enjoy sports, hobbies and holidays without the need for glasses/contact lenses/prescription sunglasses
- She can look stylish in sunglasses that won’t need a prescription
Or, if you’d prefer to give the gift of new glasses this Mother’s Day, our gift vouchers are the perfect present for mum. She can come into one of our many stores and receive the VIP treatment from our professional team while choosing her favourite frames.
You can schedule her free consultation or buy gift vouchers by visiting your local Optical Express. With almost 130 clinics nationwide, we’re never far from home. Find your nearest Optical Express.
*In a study of 190,231 Optical Express patients with the most common prescriptions we treat (excluding those with presbyopia and emmetropia) 99.2% achieved 20/20 vision or better following treatment.Book a free consultation