As the number one provider of laser eye surgery and private lens surgery, our patients can rest assured they are in great hands.
We have the highest ratings of clinical governance of any ophthalmic business in the UK & Ireland, as judged by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in England, the Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (HIW), the Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority in Northern Ireland and Health Improvement Scotland (HIS).
Throughout the pandemic, we have closely followed advice from the UK and devolved governments, public health agencies and regulators in relation to Coronavirus. We enhanced our already robust protocols and procedures and followed strict hygiene and safety guidelines. Restrictions put in place by the UK and devolved governments have now eased however, our services are delivered within a healthcare setting and as such the requirement for an enhanced focus on hygiene and safety procedures remains. A number of measures will therefore remain in place to ensure our patients and colleagues are safe in our clinics at all times.
So here is what you can expect when you visit one of our clinics:
- All patients and staff are screened for COVID symptoms when they arrive. This includes a temperature check before entry to the clinic.
- Our experienced team are all trained in infection control measures required to minimise risk of infection transmission, and will be able to answer any questions you have on the day.
- Our clinics are being sanitised throughout each day.
- All members of staff will wear personal protection equipment (PPE) appropriate to their role.
- We understand that the decision to have surgery is an important one. You are welcome to bring a family member or friend along for support on the day of your consultation.
- On arrival at the clinic, you will receive a surgical face mask to wear throughout your time in clinic. We ask that you wear this at all times during your appointment.
- We are carefully managing our bookings and appointments so that we are able to limit the number of people in our clinics at any given time. Please communicate with us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to attend for any reason.
- We will provide sanitiser and ask you to sanitise your hands on arrival at the clinic and throughout your visit as necessary.
- We continually monitor the latest Government and Regulatory Body guidance and all members of staff are kept full up to date. If we need to update our procedures in the light of new guidance, we will do so swiftly.
You can rest assured that we are taking all of these measures to make your visit to our clinics as safe, smooth and straightforward as possible. Our experienced clinical teams are ready to welcome you and meet your clinical needs.
We look forward to seeing you soon.