An experienced ophthalmic surgeon, Mr Nafa Bader specialises in cataract and corrective eye surgery. He graduated in 1986 with a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degree before continuing on to specialise in ophthalmology in 1991.
Mr Bader moved to the UK where he accepted the post of Clinical Attachment in the Eye Department of the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast and following the completion of further training at Dublin University in 1994, he completed his surgical training at Edinburgh University. In addition, he has had extensive training in the field of ophthalmology and corrective eye surgery such as, an advanced LASIK course at Moorfields Eye Hospital and courses in LASIK and EPILASIK treatments.
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Irish Medical Council (IMC)
- European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
- United Kingdom & Ireland Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (UKISCRS)
- Over 18,000 eye surgeries
- 95.8% of LVC patients achieve 20:20 vision or better
- 199.8% of LVC patients achieve UK driving standard or better
- 100% of patients were satisfied with the care they received
What Mr Bader’s patients say about him
“The staff were patient and reassuring during my experience. I had never needed to use my eye drops since I had my laser eye surgery.“
Printer friendly version