MBBS, MRCOphth and FRCS(Ophth)
Mr Muhammad Ayaz Asghar is an experienced ophthalmic surgeon. 25 years of training in ophthalmology has given him the opportunity to gain a wide range of experience. His ophthalmic experience further developed working at Regional Hospital, Dooradoyle Limerick as a Senior House Officer in Ophthalmology and Registrar in Ophthalmology. He has also undertaken a post as an Associate Specialist Ophthalmologist at Mid Cheshire Hospital NHS Trust, Leighton Hospital Crewe and Registrar in Ophthalmology at Sligo General Hospital.
He has completed additional training allowing him to stay abreast of all developments in the advancing field of Ophthalmology, and is an active member of various societies such as the Royal College of Ophthalmologists.
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London for CPD activity
- Hospital Joint Local Negotiating Committee (JLNC)
- Clinical Governance Body (Ophthalmology Department)
- 100% of IOL patients achieve UK driving standard or better
- 99.5% of patients were satisfied with the care they received
What Mr Asghar’s patients say about him
“Brilliant service, epic results! First class customer care throughout. Professional staff in all departments. I would urge anyone considering eye surgery to use Optical Express - now“
“Both my husband and I have had lens replacement and wish we had done it sooner. Glasses banished forever and the results for both of us is 20/20 plus. Very professional surgeon and support staff.“
Printer friendly version