Mr Luca Antico is an experienced ophthalmic surgeon, with extensive experience of performing laser vision corrective eye procedures. He is on the Specialist Register in Ophthalmology of the General Medical Council (GMC).
Having graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the Medical School of the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Roma with specialist training in ophthalmology, Mr Antico then entered into a fellowship (Post-Grado) at the Services of Cataract Surgery and Oculoplastic Surgery of the “Hopital Oftalmologico Pando Ferrer de La Habana”. Then a subsequent fellowship in corrective eye surgery at the Intituto Oftalmologico de Alicante (Spain), one of the leading centres of corrective eye surgery in the world.
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Ordine Medici Chirurghi E Odontoiatri (OMCEO)
- The European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
- European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA)
- Over 42,000 eye surgeries
- 97.8% of LVC patients achieve 20:20 vision or better
- 99.9% of LVC patients achieved UK driving standard or better
- 99% of patients were satisfied with the care they received
What Mr Antico’s patients say about him
“My surgeon was amazing! I have no regrets whatsoever! After 32 years of wearing spectacles I am finally free! “
“The entire process was like taking a deep breath of fresh air, having come through a smoke filled room. Taking small steps to adjust, you are allowed in a short space of time to stand in the rain, go swimming, play sports that have previously limited your involvement. So many missed chances are now all opportunities. “
Printer friendly version