Mr Amir Mani is an experienced ophthalmic surgeon specialising in corrective eye surgery. He has the Certificate in Refractive Surgery (CertLRS) from The Royal College of Ophthalmologists, and is involved in many research programmes allowing him to stay abreast of all developments within the field of ophthalmology.
Training and specialising as an ophthalmologist, he graduated from Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (MD). Working extensively in the UK and abroad, including National University Hospital of Singapore and University of British Columbia in Vancouver, he then had fellowship training at Gimbel Eye Centre in Canada where he gained invaluable experience in various types of laser and intra-ocular eye surgeries.
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- MRCSEd Ophthalmology – Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Neuro-Ophtalmology – University of British Columbia
- Anterior Segment and Refractive Surgery – Gimbel Eye Centre
- Certificate in Laser Refractive Surgery – Royal College of Ophthalmologist, London
- 98.6% of LVC patients achieve 20:20 vision or better
- 100% of LVC patients achieve UK driving standard or better
- 99.2% of patients were satisfied with the care they received
What Mr Mani’s patients say about him
“My surgeon was excellent; he explained everything before surgery and explained what he was doing during surgery. The aftercare has been exceptional - I’m over the moon with the result.“
“The surgeon was fantastic and the team were extremely reassuring, explaining every step to me as we went through the procedure. Extremely worthwhile, wish I’d done it sooner“
Printer friendly version